Brighton – Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 March 2014, Brighton
Dome Corn Exchange. 10am to 6pm
In 2014 indulge yourself in all things chocolatey at the all new Chocolate Festivals.
The festivals have been completely re-thought for this year to offer an utterly unique visitor experience. It’s a chance for chocoholics to not
only discover the best and newest artisan chocolates, but also to indulge their senses in Britain’s first celebration of its kind. This year, for
the first time, the festivals will include the following new elements*:
• Tasting Lounge with Seventy%: Thrill your taste buds on a journey of discovery guided by world-renowned chocolate expert Martin Christy.
• The Cocoa Spa: Soothe your senses with luxurious cocoa butter beauty treatments.
• The Chocolate Café: Kick back and relax with your friends while you sip the creamiest hot chocolate in town.
• Brownie Trail: Join the fun quest to hunt down the best ever chocolate brownie.
• Easter Zone: Feast your eyes on this year’s pick of the best Easter eggs.*
• Health Zone: Try delicious free-from and raw chocolate and discover its many surprising health benefits.
• The Chocolate Market: Discover Britain’s top artisan chocolate companies all conveniently showcased under one roof.
• Tea & Coffee Zone: Savour the aroma of freshly roasted coffee and fine teas.*
Yael Rose, event director of The Chocolate Festival and self-confessed chocolate fanatic, says: “For 2014 we’ve completely re-worked the
concept of the festivals to make them into a luxurious, fun events.
We’ve created multi-sensory experiences around touch, taste and discovery that make the festivals much more then just a food show.
“It’s an amazing and decadent day out with friends or family relaxing,
drinking, eating, sampling and shopping for chocolate. So book your tickets now!”
Prices for The Chocolate Festivals 2014 **:
• General Admission – £5.00
• Tasting Ticket – includes general admission, the Best Brownie Ever
trail and one session at The Tasting Lounge – £15.00
• VIP Ticket – includes general admission, the Best Brownie Ever
trail, one session at The Tasting Lounge, use of the VIP Lounge
(with complimentary tea and coffee), and The Chocolate
Festival Bag for Life – £35.00 NOTE: this ticket will only be available
for the London festival.
• Tickets are available from www.festivalchocolate.co.uk
* Please check the venue pages for exact details of what’s happening
** Please note all tickets are subject to a booking fee online.